Shemesh’s range of loading machines includes the revolutionary SAS120 and SAS250 high-speed vertical round wipes canister loaders.
The SAS series offers unprecedented speeds and accuracy levels, reinventing operations and efficiency.
Officially rolled out in 2018, the SAS250 is the fastest vertical nonwovens rolls stuffer to hit the market and has been used to great benefit by some of the world’s largest manufacturers of round wipes.
Available both as a standalone unit, or as part of our complete turn-key wipes packaging lines, the SAS250 is engineered so that the diameter of each wipes role may be larger than the canister opening by up to 3mm – a big plus!
Also, because of its economical, vertical design, the SAS250 takes less than one third of the space required for average horizontal stuffers – saving you much needed factory floor-space!
The SAS250 is also compatible with all recommended round wipes converters/rewinders, giving you a complete ‘hands free’ start to your line.
- Throughput models offered: 60, 120, 250 or 500 products per min
- Methodology. Vertical chute and a main servo-driven rotary turret
- Newly developed capping mechanism for round cans lids
- Designed for operational flexibility – ultra low, tools free changeover downtime
- Space. Takes less than one third the space required for the average horizontal stuffers
- Newly developed design for vertical wipes can loading
- Synergy. Compatible with all of our downstream portfolio and offered converting machines
- Setups, operation & maintenance. Sub 30 minutes changeover downtime. Easy to operate & maintain
- Tolerance: rolls may be wider by up to 3mm than the canister opening, a BIG plus!!
- Sub 30 minutes changeover, reducing downtime!
- Supporting both round and oval canisters
- Smart controls. Seamless line integration. Adjustable throughput technology
- Developed over 3 years with over 20 machines installed since officially rolled out in 2013