The World’s Most Advanced Round Wipes Automatic Liquid Filling Machine
Engineered specifically for the homogenous wetting of round nonwoven wipes in buckets, the FGW-J automatically fills and with a tolerance of only 0.25% of vol., accurately portions wide range of viscosities. On top of its anti-overflow mechanism, the smart FGW-J also has 4 special encoder equipped gear pumps and ultra wide no-drip developed shower nozzles designed for homogeneous wetting and optimal liquid absorption to achieve top production and hygiene standards.
The FGW Is Gear Pumps Equipped
Main pros vis-à-vis volumetric, gravity or piston fillers are:
- Fill Range. Filling volume range is theoretically unlimited.
- Control. Portioning volume and speed tuning and fine- tuning are fast and easy via the Machine’s HMI.
- Automatic dosing and positive displacement pumps filling.
- Accuracy. Portioning tolerance within a mere +/-2gr(!) of volume. Saving waste!
- Sanitation. Inherently cleaner than most other methodologies existing in the market.
- Space. Fewer pumps are required for the same filling volume, saving space!
- User friendly. Filling volume and throughput is controlled for either all or each pump with no-tools through the HMI interface (impossible with volumetric filler).
- Maintenance. Is easier to do and less expensive.
- Reliability. This Methodology is the most reliable and cost effective over time.
- Fully automatic
- Throughput up to 25 buckets/minute with 3,500ml liquid vol. (4 nozzle example)
- Portioning tolerance: +/-2gr(!) of filling volume, reducing waste!
- Sub 20 minutes changeover, reducing downtime!
- Anti-overflow proprietary mechanism
- Anti-drip proprietary ultra wide screwless shower nozzles
- Sanitary design for highest standards of rolled wipes production
- Explosion proof, corrosion proof upgrades available
- All machine metals are Stainless Steel 304 or 316 where liquid flows
- Electro-polished Smart liquid tank
- Built in CIP
- Industry 4.0 ready