The Citadel R-Series is an all-in-one mono-block packer, tailor made to service the standard wet wipes in flexible packs and refill markets. With the Citadel, bags are stacked in a magazine and fed into a rotary index table where they are opened, loaded with wipes, liquid filled, sealed and discharged.
Citadel: Main advantages
- Top Israeli engineering. Bright team of engineers with over 100 years of combined experience
- User-friendly design. Smart controls. Fast changeover. Ultra-low downtime. Enhanced productivity
- Clean. Sanitary design for highest standards of rolled wet wipes production.
- Green. Smart utility consumption controls
- One unit for automatic feeding, stuffing, liquid-filling and sealing
- Small footprint
- Small space Requirement
- Smart control and security systems
- Quick changeover time and easy, cost effective maintenance
- Versatile configuration with ability to use all or just part of the Citadel modules
- Fully compatible with the ENR-1000 (Elsner Engineering Works’ Equipment)
Quick Fact Sheet:
- Throughput: 30 products per minute.
- Package type: standard wet wipes in flexible packs and refill bags
- Hands free operation when connected to the ENR-1000
- All machine parts are stainless still 304 or 316 for parts exposed to liquid.
- Machine base RHS 40 cube shape stainless steel.
- Sub 40 minutes, tools free machine changeover.