The Citadel J-Series is an all-in-one mono-block packer, tailor made to service jumbo rolls packing in ready-made bags. With the Citadel, bags are stacked in a magazine and fed into a rotary index table where they are opened, loaded with wipes, liquid filled, sealed and discharged.
Citadel: Main advantages
- Top Israeli engineering. Bright team of engineers with over 100 years of combined experience
- User-friendly design. Smart controls. Fast changeover. Ultra-low downtime. Enhanced productivity
- Clean. Sanitary design for highest standards of rolled wet wipes production.
- Green. Smart utility consumption controls
- One unit for automatic feeding, stuffing, liquid-filling and sealing!
- Small footprint
- Ability to handle jumbo rolls weighing up to 6 pounds each
- Ultra wide SA designed shower spray nozzles for effective wetting, liquid absorbance and homogeneous distribution of liquid for Jumbo rolls
- Small space Requirement
- Smart control and security systems
- Quick changeover time and easy, cost effective maintenance
- Versatile configuration with ability to use all or just part of the Citadel modules
- Fully compatible with most Rewinders common to the Wipes market
Quick Fact Sheet:
- Throughput: up to 12-15 products per minute.
- Package type: Jumbo rolls in pre made bags.
- Hands free operation when connected to the Rewinder.
- All machine parts are stainless still 304 or 316 for parts exposed to liquid.
- Machine base RHS 40 cube shape stainless steel.
- Sub 40 minutes, tools free machine changeover.
- Bag Width/Diameter: 280mm-500mm Bag Height: 250mm-550mm
- Roll Width/Diameter: 150mm-250mm Roll Height: 150mm-250mm