A truly revolutionary high-speed vertical round wipes canisters stuffer and worlds first to empirically triumph the process in such speeds and accuracy levels, reinventing operations and efficiency.
Officially rolled out in 2013, the SAS is the first vertical nonwovens rolls stuffer in the world and the only one empirically proven in the market. It is a proven success. Concisely, Its main advantages are:
• Methodology. Vertical chute and a main servo-driven rotary turret
• Tolerance. Rolls diameter may be bigger by up to 3mm then the canister opening, a BIG plus!
• Space. Takes less then one third the space required for the average horizontal stuffers
• Synergy. Compatible with all of our downstream portfolio and offered converting machines
• Setups, operation & maintenance. Sub 30 minutes changeover downtime. Easy to operate & maintain
• Speed. Models offer up to 200ppm throughput. Proven operation with connection to multiple converting machines
The SAS120 Ecosystem – How It Works
The SAS feeds the rolled product through a smart syncing conveyors system vertically into a 90° chute that feeds the rolls to the main servo-driven rotary turret where each roll is stuffed by a pneumatic piston pusher into its designated canister.
1. Converting machine
2. Connecting conveyor
3. Rolls in-feed and syncing conveyors system
4. SAS120 Stuffer
5. Full-canister out-feed conveyor
6. Canisters in-feed conveyor
7. SA-CF120 Canisters Unscrambler